Free Paralegal referral service.
Rated: 5 / 5 based on 1 customer reviews
DWI? You could go to jail. Paralegal Advice can help you
Product description: Why Blowing over 80 does not mean you are automatically guilty of an impaired charge. DWI? You could go to jail. Paralegal Advice can help you
Just Because You Did It, Does Not Mean You Are Guilty
Blowing over 80 does not mean you are automatically guilty of an impaired charge.
There are valid defences. You need immediate serious legal advice.
YES YOU COULD GO TO JAIL FOR DUI YOU NEED SERIOUS LEGAL HELP.
If the maximum sentence for your charge is less than six months a Paralegal can represent you. If more, you need a lawyer.
If you are convicted (first offence):
The possible consequences of a conviction for DUI / Drive Over 80 mgs./ Impaired Driving / Drug Impaired Driving offences are as follows:
- You will have a permanent criminal record destroying your reputation
- You could go to jail.
- You could easily lose your job
- $1,000 minimum Criminal Code fine ($5,000 maximum)
- Your licence will be suspended for at least a year ( max 3 years)
- Ignition interlock (Approx. $1600/year) on your vehicle for at least 1 year
- Serious permanent travel restrictions: You will not be permitted to enter the USA or even fly over the US en route to some other country. Many other countries will not admit you even for a vacation.
- Remedial course (total cost $606.90) plus $150 licence reinstatement fee
Part of the CanLaw Network
Paralegals: When Your Legal Problem Does Not Need
An Expensive Lawyer
ParaLegalAdvice will help anyone anywhere find the
right Canadian Paralegal Services anywhere in Canada